Friday 11 October 2013

YouTube Part 1

My friend Abz is once again trying to get me to post a video on YouTube. For some reason she seems to think I'd be good at it. I guess I could be good talking to a camera...but it scares me that people may not watch videos. I am so happy that people view my blog and that took me a lot of courage to write to begin with. However, I seem to have given in as when I finish this blog I am going to go upstairs and try and film a video.

I am curious to know if any of you would be interested in my videos? Also it would be SO helpful if you gave me any suggestions that I could do for videos!

YouTube has always been something that has interested me. I enjoy watching Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Zoella, Joe Sugg, Sprinkle of Glitter, Shane Dawson, Danisnotonfire, Amazing Phil, Jack and Finn, Jim, Marcus, Alfie, Tanya, Connor Franta. The list is endless! I'm subscribed to so many YouTubers! I would love to go to Vidcon, Summer in the city or Playlist one year! I think it would be so cool. Sadly these things all cost and as I'm a student who is jobless it is kinda hard to save money I haven't got! Maybe one day I'll get to see these Youtubers and that will be the fab-iest day ever!

Anyhoo before I end up boring you I shall end this blog and go make a video...or something. Also something new! You can find me on a new site called 'glipho' here's my link:

http://glipho.com/megsiemaysmiles

so go check me out there if you want! I'll keep updating both so don't worry you won't miss anything!!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment