Monday 21 October 2013

Ramble

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. I have been unwell and the last thing I felt like doing was to sit in front of the laptop staring at a screen. Another reason is that I really couldn't think of what to write!

I was supposed to be in seminars at University today, but I've been so ill this morning throwing up (which happened of Friday) I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to venture out when I felt like this. However, I'm gutted because I absolutely loved learning about how to teach dance in my P.E lessons. I'm also supposed to be seeing Bastille tomorrow, but I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow since I already get Tuesdays off.

Another thing I have been working on is editing some videos which has entertained me for the past week. Although what I have realised from doing this is that I worry...I am such a worrier it's unreal! I second guess myself all the time. I mean I filmed this video ages ago and yet I have just sat there staring at the file for a week now. I think if I put one video up and saw how it went I might feel better about it!

One thing I am dying to do is some online shopping! However I know I don't have the money for that so that probably isn't a good idea!

One thing I am loving at the minute is the new series of Homeland. As I'm writing this blog I am watching the latest episode on 4OD. I loved the series right from the first episode and I am so glad they brought it back for another season!

Whilst on the subject of TV shows, I think my favourite thing to watch has to be Smash. Now I'm currently on the second season and when I read the Wikipedia profile about it I couldn't believe they had cancelled it. I mean I absolutely love the show and know a lot of others who do as well. It seems strange that shows like Glee have run for so many seasons. I have to admit Glee seems to have gone downhill for me as a show. I loved it when it first began but it seems to have become spoiled and 'overplayed'. Sometimes you end up ruining a show when it carries on too long (that's my opinion anyway).

So what shows are you enjoying currently? All suggestions welcome!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment