Friday 4 October 2013

What to do when a guy likes you?

Haha don't ask me! Despite the title it doesn't mean I know what to do in this situation. When I think about it I never really know what to do when a guy likes me. I feel awkward not in a bad way just in a giggly, giddy, childish way (not that I'm sure that's any better)! I've liked a lot of guys recently because since moving to University I've found some genuinely nice guys who are worth my time.

In all honesty my luck with guys has been...non existent? I fall way to fast in love and due to my soft, marshmallow interior I get hurt easily. I've been told that this is a bad thing, and for a long time I hated myself for being this way. However, I feel that this is a strength. Nobody will understand how it feels for me when I fall in love quickly...I feel when I'm with the person that I have known them forever. I give trust too easily, but I forgive quickly.

Anyway! When a guy likes me I tell everyone I possibly can so I can prolong the giddiness. I am usually permanently red from blushing constantly and I often stay up texting the person until they fall asleep. To be honest I'm rubbish at playing hard to get. Now that is something I wish I could be better at! I'm so uncool.

My advice to you all is whatever I do probably do the opposite because I'm not one of those girls that gets 'all the guys'. I do believe if you want something you should go for it and don't stop until you achieve what you want. I applied for the student ambassador's job...unfortunately I was unsuccessful. Nevertheless it wouldn't deter me from re-applying!

*I understand that the title of this blog seems totally different to what this blog is actually about! I apologise for this ramble...a flaw of mine!*

While I'm writing I would also like to take the time to thank all of you who are currently reading this. No matter who you are I am so thankful that you have taken the time to read my blog. It took a lot of confidence for me to write these posts (some of which have made me cry whilst typing). Although it seems the tears and heartache has been worth it because some of you are reading this and obviously liking what I write. It doesn't matter why you're here reading this...but I want you to know that whatever that reason thank you!

So my beautiful readers. It's the weekend, now is the time for that confidence boost! If there's something on your mind that you've wanted to say...SAY IT! If there's a guy you like...tell him. The worst he could do is laugh and if he did that then you're better off without him if he's childish. Have self confidence and love yourself. It may sound strange but how can you expect people to love you back when you don't love yourself? If you've done something that you're proud of and stepped out of the box let me know in the comments or if you want to email me in private please feel free! I'd love to reply to some of you! No matter what the email is about I'm always open for a chat and if you haven't guessed I love to chat and meet new people!

Email me at: Megsiemaysmiles@gmail.com

"The rest is still unwritten."

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment