Wednesday 7 January 2015

Introducing Raven


Hello Bloggers

I am having one of my closest friends feature on my blog to give you all a new flavour of blog posts than the general ones I do. She will be posting every Saturday at 5pm UK time (9am PST). Raven is an alias and I'd like to keep her anonymous to add to the mystery. I've asked Raven to fill in 5 questions that won't give too much away about who she is. 


Raven


1. What can we expect from your blog posts?
Posts that will help you think, want you to make a change in your life and stuff that you know you should be doing and admitting to yourself, but sometimes you just need that little push.

2. What made you start blogging?
I have a story to tell.

3. How did you pick your alias?
I am dark and mysterious just like Raven. The drag queen, not the bird.

4. What are your interests?
Anything that keeps me awake long enough to remain focused.

5. What colour best represents you?
Anything deep and sultry, wine reds and deep plums.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Follow us here!
Instagram: @therestisstillunwrittenblog
Twitter: @TRISUblog

No comments:

Post a Comment