Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tuneful Tuesday's 5: Sia

Hello Bloggers!

These past few weeks I have been loving Sia. I was addicted to the Chandelier video and now I am equally in love with the video for Elastic Heart. Maddie Ziegler is a dancer I have watched grow since Dance Moms started. It's so nice to see her being recognised for her talent and getting to feature in amazing videos such as these. She has tons of support now and it's no wonder why. She has the ability to work with actors such as Shia LaBeouf in the new Elastic Heart video. They work so well together and really tell a story together. I've heard the video/song is based on her relationship with her father, which seems to fit the meaning of the video and the story the Maddie and Shia are trying to portray. 

I would give anything to dance like that. Sadly I don't think my body was built to be a dancer and I truly believe it is something you have to start early in order to see progress made in time (something I did but then stopped doing).

I think music videos definitely can add something extra to an already brilliant song. This is the same for Sia as well as for Taylor Swift. The video to Blank Space makes it even more magical. Let's face it she looks flawless.

What do you think to Sia's new video? Do you like her music?

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

Click on the links to follow me below! Send me a message and I'll follow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment