Friday 16 January 2015

Friday Favourites: Talking

Hello Bloggers!

I love talking so here is a chatty post

This past week I've come to the realisation that I may not have enough shoes. I mean yes for a normal person I probably do, however I want more. I mean I've found some absolute beauties this week, although when my basket totalled up I was less inclined to press 'buy'. 

The sad realisation is that if I want to buy more shoes and makeup and maybe even some new clothes, I'm going to have to get a job. Upon realising this I soon noticed that I'd have to give up my weekends to get enough hours to be worth working. This would mean when I started placement I'd be doing 8-5 at school and then coming home to work on planning which I usually stress over till 10pm and then have to work all weekend.

Does anyone else find that there is a significant unbalance of time at University especially if you're a trainee teacher? I love teaching, however I am bored of University and I am so eager to get a job and start earning. Just to have my own class and get settled into a school and also moving out!

That's one thing I'll never understand. Those people that are in their early 20's and still living at home. Granted I'll be 21 (ish) before I move into my own house, however at least I have a degree to get me a good job and earn a decent wage. The hunger and drive I have to move out and start my own life is unreal. I've never been one for renting as I feel like I'm throwing money away as that home will never be my own. If I buy my own house I can do what I want to it and make it a place to call 'home'. 

I don't know about you but there is nothing more fun than shopping for a home. I adore trips to IKEA and deciding what I'd use in my own house. Lately, I've started envisioning my own place and how I'd like it to look. I'm focusing on colour, vintage, mis-match. 

I don't really know where this post is going or the point of it, however I can talk for England so let's just do what I'm good at. 

What are you most looking forward to in your future?

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Follow us here! We follow back!
Instagram: @therestisstillunwrittenblog

Twitter: @TRISUblog



No comments:

Post a Comment