Saturday 14 September 2013

Moving Day Part 2

ALL THE FURNITURE IS MOVED IN YAY!!! 


Love my new home! So happy! I want to move in properly tomorrow but I need to go and pack all my clothes. I've started packing but I get bored so easily.

I'm determined to crack on and get finished tomorrow as the sooner I finish the sooner I move in!

Lots of exciting things coming up this week! Maybe a visit from my bestie Abzigail (a.k.a abzfabz), swim deep gig and beginning freshers! Phew scary but exciting stuff! 

Sorry that this blog is a little short! I bought a curry from asda watched pitch perfect and had a relaxing night cause I feel as if I'm suffering from sleep deprivation! Tomorrow will be my first lay in for ages! Can't wait!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment