Tuesday 3 December 2013

University Part 2

I can't believe I only have a few days left at University before the first semester is up! The time seems to have flown by and I can honestly say that coming to university has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have made some amazing and hopefully lifelong friends. I finally feel happy studying something I'm interested in and I'm not trying to sound cocky but I believe this is something I am good at. I guess it feels like I'm finally getting closer to being a teacher.

I've been to a few gigs (not as many as hoped) but soon it will be time for Two Door Cinema Club. AHHHH IT'S NEXT FRIDAY (13th) HOPE IT'S NOT UNLUCKY FOR ME!

I couldn't be happier right now (apart from the car accident) but even though that has happened I am lucky enough to have people around me who can pick me up and give me the boost I need.

I also saw the new Hunger Games movie (AMAZING). I'll admit I almost cried (almost) just because it was so much like the book and it felt like it had actually brought it to life. Yeah I know that sounds dead cheesy but what can I say I'm a book geek (guilty).

Book- after reading 'Before I die' (see blog post further back) I opted for a cheerier book 'Passion' by Lauren Kate. However I soon realised it's not really a cheery book as it's quite dark and so far a lot of people are dying...fab. Anyway I love fallen angels so I'm continuing reading! If any of you have any books to recommend me please let me know as I do love to read and I want to read more over the Christmas period. Email or Tweet me.

Also I've realised I would like some more money as I am a student so I've been job searching. Luckily I've picked up a few babysitting jobs so at least I'm building experience with children whilst studying and it's something I enjoy doing!

I've been doing a lot of baking recently so I will probably write a post about that! Christmas is just around the corner. My question today is "What are you hoping Santa leaves you in your stocking?".

Email- megsiemaysmiles@gmail.com
Twitter- @Megsiemay95

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment