Monday 2 December 2013

Breach The Summit

NEW MUSIC

A band that tweeted me the other day which led to me listening to their new EP The City. Now I love small bands that aren't as famous yet but have the potential to be. Now already from these 5 songs I can tell that their future has to be bright! I mean their songs are catchy and make you want to dance around your room (in my case anyway)! I really want to see this band at a gig however they have no plans to come to the UK yet (cries). If you live in America seek out this band because I'm pretty sure you won't be dissappointed! Think their gigs will be electric and the atmosphere will be fab. When I listen to their songs I can imagine what the crowd would be doing at each point. 

If you like indie pop rock then this is the band for you. They remind me of why I love Two Door Cinema Club and Foster The People. They have catchy tunes that make you feel good and almost...liberated?

Think at this point 'You Don't Know' will be my tune. That's one of those songs I can sing at top volume.

'Step' is another song that I can imagine the crowd being involved with lots of clapping and cheering.

I could list the whole EP because there isn't a song that I don't like. Even if indie pop rock isn't your thing then give these a listen they might just change your mind!

Follow them on twitter and Instagram @BreachTheSummit 

That's all for today back tomorrow! 

"The rest is still unwritten" 

Megan
(@Megsiemay95)

No comments:

Post a Comment