Monday 18 August 2014

London Day 3

Today we visited Westfield in Stratford. Now I'm not a HUGE lover of shopping, however this place was unreal. It was so busy but there were shops there suitable for everyone. There were designers such as Kurt Geiger and Karen Millen to more affordable shops such as Forever 21, Topshop, Primark etc. 

Forever 21 is my new favourite place. I bought a lovely, classy, black sheer top, 2 vests and some leggings. Yep nothing exciting. 

We had lunch at Jamie's Italian which was amazing. There's just something about having a cocktail in an afternoon. I had a caipirinha which is made of limes, sugar, cachaça over lots of ice! It was beautiful as for me it's quite hot down South compared to the chilly temperatures of the North! For lunch I decided on the lasagne. It looked so rustic and I was so hungry I devoured every last bite. It didn't take me long despite the food being piping hot. I would definitely go back again.



After some more shopping and helping Hannah choose some make up we caught a train to meet my Dad from work. We were off to Jamie's Wine Bar (I know a theme running here) for some more (and much needed) Prosecco. We wined with some of Dad's friends with work and I was told how funny I was (much more funny than my Dad) and was even invited back down again to experience London clubs (exciting). After talking for what seemed like hours we headed for food. We went to Moo Grill and I feel I experienced some of the best steak I have ever eaten! It was so nice. It wasn't a big commercial restaurant, but it was a lovely small place where we drank wine and ate steak. I ate so much I needed to be rolled to the train station (joke). When I'm next down in London I plan to go there again and if any of you reading this like your steak and don't want to go to an expensive restaurant then I highly recommend this place. 


I'll keep this one short as my previous posts have been a tad 'rambly'. I really enjoyed London though and all I want to do is to go back. I've been back up North for 5 days and all I think is this time last week I was sat drinking wine in my best friend's living room rambling on about life. 


"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment