Monday 20 July 2015

Moody Monday's Volume 17: The Great Yorkshire Show, Baking, Blog posts

Happy Monday Everyone! 




I hope you've all had a good weekend. Mine was busy as usual. This time focused on baking so that I could help Luke's Mum with cricket teas. I made Rainbow Cupcakes and M&M and White Chocolate Fudge Brownies. It is fair to say that they went down a treat!




The house is nearly finished and I should be able to get the keys soon so I can start doing what work I can on it. So a post will be following later this week on my 'Homeware wants'. These will be the items that I would love to purchase for my home in an ideal world. However, of course I need to stop spending quite so much so I might not end up buying anything on that list- but a girl can dream still!



This time next week I will be in London with Luke ready for our mini break away together. I'm really looking forward to spending some time together and exploring a bit more of the city I have come to love. I always find there are not enough hours in the day to explore what I want to of London so hopefully I will get to do a bit more of that since we are staying in one hotel and we can get up and go! I can't say I'm one to plan down to the last minute of what we will do. I'm more of a get up and see where the day takes me. We've planned two dinners but most of what we do will depend on the weather! Fingers crossed for some sunshine! As I'm in London next week I will be scheduling some blog posts before I go, however if I do take my laptop I will try and upload a post whilst I'm away. I will most likely fail at doing this, but I will also be uploading pictures to my instagram page so make sure you're following me @therestisstillunwrittenblog I will be following people back!


I also went to The Great Yorkshire Show last week and saw lots of piggies, cows, horses and sheep. I ate lots of food and I had such a good day with my cousin, auntie and boyfriend. The weather was beautiful, I think you could tell as I had a bit of sunburn on my face! It was my first year there and I would definitely return. I saw Prince Charles as well!

Hope you all have a great week! Look out for my posts Tuesday and Friday. You can also click the links below to follow me on social media for my updates between posts.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

Social Media Links




No comments:

Post a Comment