Friday 24 July 2015

Friday Favourites: Homeware Wants

Hello Everyone! 

As you know I have a house and I will soon be sorting it out ready to move into! As every normal person would I have been searching on the internet for dream stuff to fill my new home with. Now It's not always possible for me to get these things, but I can live in hope...right? You never know I might be able to treat myself or ask for one as a present! I thought this would be a really good post to share with you all.

1. Sabichi Spots 16 Piece Dinner Set- £22.00 from very.co.uk
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dinnerware set. The design is colourful and cute, which I think would look so lovely in my new home. Pastel pink and blue paired with a beautiful aqua green colour and dark blue means that this set gets the thumbs up from me. I couldn't resist when I saw this online and fingers crossed I might be able to get my hands on this in the near future!

2. Flamingo Cushion- £4.00 from Primark
This bright bold pillow would enable you to inject colour into any living room. However I think this would be a much better addition to a bedroom. This could work either on a bed or even on a chair. I really like this cute design. I'm not a big pink fan, but this allows me to have a girly pillow without being completed offended by the colour pink dominating it! The mint blue as the background is my favourite colour. I love pastels so this is definitely a winner with me!

3. Miami Geo Print Double Duvet- £11.00 from Primark
PASTELS! I love this geometric print for a start. It's a boyish design with girly colours. I love how it's predominantly made up of greys and white with splashes of yellow, pink and blue. I love this understated bed spread and think it would look beautiful in my new room. I think my beloved London bedding has a new contender to deal with!

4. Coral Flamingo Cushion- £4.00 from Primark
COLOURS! I adore this print. The white silhouette of the flamingoes really look so sweet against the coral background. It's understated whilst still allowing you to have that pop of colour in your room. I think this would look really nice on the bed along with the geometric print bedding further up.

5. Flamingo Print Throw- £3.00 from Primark
If you know me you will know how much I LOVE a blanket. I'm definitely a cosy comfort person and this throw is super soft and would keep most people snug in the winter months. The light grey allows the deep coral flamingoes to pop which I really like. It's a design that is different from most of the throws I've seen at the minute and I can already imagine snuggling on my sofa in the living room after a busy day! Only £3?! Lovely!

6. Grey Geo Print Cushion- £4.00 from Primark
This is the same print as the duvet set featured above and I would love to see this added to my new sofas. I've already said how much I love the design. I wish it was a larger pillow in the same shape as the flamingo one above as they are comfier on the sofa.

7. JVC LT-50C750 Smart 50" LED TV- £379.00 from Currys
Ooh pricey item! I love watching TV and films. It's what I do to relax snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket and a cuppa. This TV is currently in the Currys sale and it is a dream. I doubt I will actually get this particular model but there is no harm in wishing is there? You currently save £150.00 on this TV because of their sale! Lot's of movie marathons and box sets to watch on this! YAY!

8. DYSON V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Purple)- £319.99 from Currys
I need a vacuum it's a necessity. My mum bought one of these and I am obsessed. There is so much you can do with these. They are lightweight and as it is cordless you are able to do stairs and vac the car quick and easy. No fuss needed! I really enjoy vacuuming as a result (yes yes it's weird I know) but it isn't even seen as a chore when it's this easy!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

Social Media Links




No comments:

Post a Comment