Wednesday 6 May 2015

What's going on?

Hello Bloggers!

Thank you for bearing with me these last few weeks. It's fair to say I've been VERY busy! Placement is going well and I'm enjoying it, but it's really hard work. I really can't wait to qualify and have my own class. Yes it will be difficult, however I feel that I'll only improve once I'm spending more time in the classroom. Early Years has been a nice change for me and I'm so interested in how learning takes place during these vital years of a child's life. 

I have yet to decide what year I want to apply for yet, I suppose I would be happy with either Reception, Year 1 or Year 2. Fingers crossed the next year rolls on and I end up doing well at University and move onto a new and exciting job. 

I don't think I can stress how much Pinterest and twinkl have saved my life! They're so useful with providing resources and engaging ideas for my class. I can envision how I'd want to set up my class when I get my own classroom. I guess that makes me more excited. I just hope it looks as good as they do on Pinterest! I'd like to say I'm quite arty so hopefully the end product looks as good. 

I hope you are all well! I promise that when I finish on 22nd May my blog posts will be resuming as normal! It will be nice to get back into my blogging schedule especially when there are lots of exciting things coming up!

I'll cut this short as I have planning and resourcing to finish!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment