Friday 13 February 2015

Friday Favourites: Prezzo

Hello Bloggers!

As you know this time last week I was in London. On the Friday night I went out for some drinks a meal and a catch up with my good friend Hannah who I met on placement at Kent Life.


After having a drink and watching the comedy night at Belshey's we wandered down to Leicester Square where we hopped into Prezzo. 


Italian might well be one of my favourite foods (but let's be honest I love most food with a few exceptions).


I was starving and I couldn't resist the stuffed garlic mushrooms that were tempting me. I had to eat them! I also ordered Spaghetti Carbonara for my main. Hannah and I decided to share a bottle of Prosecco between us.


I enjoyed the food so much, the restaurant was reasonably priced and the portions were so big. The bottle of Prosecco was more than enough for two and tasted so nice! Wasn't too fizzy that made you feel full, it had just the right taste and was lovely and light.


I couldn't fault any part of the meal. The staff were friendly and welcoming, they were attentive, the food was so yummy and presented nicely. I probably could've ordered more but I physically couldn't eat it!


I'm not making this post too long as I forgot to write a post on Tuesday due to somebody being very distracting (thank you Luke) however I am doubling up on posts instead so stay tuned for a double Tuesday!


I hope you've been having a fabulous week and that you are all looking forward to Valentine's Day. Surprisingly this is the first Valentine's Day I will spend with a boyfriend and one I'm actually looking forward to. Sorry to previous ex's but I've not had someone make me this happy before. It's nice my parents really like this one *giggles*.


Have a fabulous week end share your Valentines Plans below. Last year I had an anti Valentines Day so no matter what you're doing I'd love to know.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment