Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Favourites: Tick Tock Unlock

Hello Bloggers!

So a few weeks ago I went with my family to Tick Tock Unlock. My parents had gone to an escape game in Budapest and had really enjoyed in, so when they returned to the UK my Dad tried to find one here for us to do as a family. Tick Tock Unlock had a lot of good reviews so we decided to give it a go and see if we could escape!


Sam came in and met us and explained the game in detail so we knew what to expect and how to work the locks. She is in charge of the game whilst we are in there and was able to give us extra clues and help via the screen in the room. This proved to be really helpful to us when we were getting stuck or going down the wrong route with the clue. You get an hour in the room to escape and the clock is displayed so you know how long you have left. I can't really tell you anymore because then it would ruin the clues and therefore pointless going! It's better not to know what's going to happen because then the experience is better. We were in a group of four which I felt made it easier because then you can use all your different to skills and split clues which should help you get out of the room faster. For example my brother is really good at maths so he'd do those clues and I'd try and find stuff as I was pretty useless (oops) I tried though!

They're opening a new place in Liverpool which means that you all must go and check out the new site and let me know what it's like!

This is so much fun to do with friends, family or even work colleagues! I would definitely do it again and would love to for my birthday. 

We did escape with 3 minutes to spare (I honestly was ready to give up because I thought it was impossible)! It took us ages to crack the last code.


They take your photo afterwards and it goes on their Facebook page so keep your eye out! Literally loved doing this with my family, it was so much fun.

I hope that if you have chance to check out this place you do because I highly recommend it. I'll leave the links below so that you can see the website and their Facebook page.

Links



"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links

Twitter 

Bloglovin

Pinterest 

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment