Monday 2 February 2015

Liebster Award

Hello Bloggers!

This is the first time I've been nominated for a Liebster Award. Thanks Yana for my questions!

How has your day been?
My day has been filled with daytime TV and University work (yay). I would say that was good, wouldn't you?

What is your favourite quote?
Such a good question. This quote is in my diary and I've always liked it. Let me know what you think!

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles"- Tim Cahill

If you could be friends with any big YouTubers who would you choose and why?
I would be friends with Tyler Oakley, Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) and Dan (Danisnotonfire).
I've linked their YouTube channels with their pictures.

Danisnotonfire

Tyler Oakley
Sprinkle Of Glitter























Are you more into giving presents or receiving them?
Love giving presents! Christmas was so much fun and I love creating a bundle of presents and the best part...WRAPPING! I take gift wrapping VERY seriously!

What character feature do you most appreciate in people?
I would just say they have to have a good personality...I don't think one feature would be more important!

How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
I'm terrible for this...hardly ever (oops)! Worst girl ever.

What was your best memory of 2014?
Spending time with my family in Paris.

Are you more addicted to shoes or bags?
SHOES

Do you like celebrating your birthday?
I like the idea running up to it but when it rolls around it just turns out to be another normal day I'd rather forget...my 20th birthday might be different. 

Could you call yourself a chocoholic?
Umm...YES!?

What is your favourite music album at the moment?
I have to have 2! Supermodel- Foster The People and Hozier's self titled album

I nominate:

Your questions are: 

1. What is your favourite film?
2. Favourite make up brand?
3. Did you make any New Years Resolutions? 
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. Favourite time of year?
6. If you could invite 3 famous people to your birthday party who would you invite?
7. What is your ultimate 'boogie' song?
8. Movies or TV shows?
9. Favourite scent?
10. What electrical item do you use most?
11. Where is your favourite place to be?

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment