Monday 15 December 2014

Unwrapping Soap and Glory Goodness

Hello Bloggers! 

After handing in University Assignments and finishing semester 1 I am back.

Today I went to pick up my Soap and Glory Gift Set. 

Loved the box design that the items came in 


Face wipes

Shower Butter 

Moisture Lotion
                                             
Body Butter
I used this straight after I got out of the shower. I found it quickly soaked into my skin which is handy when I'm in a rush. This body butter didn't have an overpowering smell which is nice since I like wearing my Emporio Armani Diamonds.

Mascara

Lip Lacquer

Body Scrub
UGGGH the smell is beyond Lush. I happily scrubbed away at my arms and legs. I paid particular attention to my elbows and my knees. Let me tell you they needed it and I was so thankful I invested in this beauty set!

Hand Cream

I've been using this hand cream for the last few days. My hands are so soft! I love this stuff and even when I've finished it I am going to buy it again because it smells so nice and comforting.
Body Wash

I must admit before using this in the shower I wasn't crazy about the scent of this body wash. However, I used this after I had used the Sugar Crush Body Scrub and now my skin smells fruity as well as being smooth. I am in love! This also lathers up really well without using too much. 

I love this set and I feel for £29 (saving £31) it was worth every penny! 

These sets are all sold out online, however if you see any in your local Boots store pounce on them! 

Sorry for being so radio silent!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan






No comments:

Post a Comment