Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello Bloggers!

It's been a busy Christmas Eve making sure we're ready for tomorrow. I am currently sat down with a bottle of Prosecco and I thought I'd update you on what has happened today.

I was up earlier which allowed me to get more things done. I went shopping with my mum to grab a few last things I needed which was manic to say the least. Thanks to the incredibly attractive older guy for checking me out *giggles*. Mum then continued to tell me that I needed to get an older guy which I'm quite liking the sound of (weirdly).

I've also tidied the house and watched the end of The Missing with my family. Loved that series but was disappointed with the ending and can't wait for the second series!

I also finally did some baking with the help of my brother and I am so happy with the outcome (decorating to follow).



The snowman cake was layered with different coloured cake mixes and I think it turned out quite well. It took a while to cook as I think my brother filled my belly too high. In the end though it turned out ok. 

Nevertheless I am feeling festive and I am so excited for tomorrow! I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment