Friday 21 November 2014

I got that Friday Feeling

Hello Bloggers

Let's face it I am pants at keeping to my blog schedule. I feel bad that I haven't written in a few weeks. 

Mood: Bored. To be honest this is mostly down to the weather. I have been carting my tartan blanket around wherever I go. 

I do have a lot to tell you!

Whilst I've been AWOL I have been spending a few weeks in Kent with my grandparents. My University course required me to go on a placement that involved children learning in an Alternative Environment. I chose to spend two weeks at Kent Life in Maidstone. It was so much fun and I can really say I learnt a lot (let's just say my 2000 word reflective journal was more like 7,500)! 

I spent time with farm animals (we all know how fond I am of pigs). 






Yes, yes they are most cute!

Sadly, I am back in Halifax and I've returned back to University. It was so nice to get away for a while and experience somewhere new. Unfortunately I've just seen all my assignments that are due in soon. I am most certainly beginning to panic. 

Today I have tried to start my 2,000 word essay for Alternative Placement but 259 words in and I've hit the wall. Weirdly I could write blogs all day. 

Hope you're all well I'll be posting a review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. Next Friday I shall be posting a 'Friday Favourites' of what I have recently bought. Let's face it I rarely shop, however whilst down in Kent I went to Stratford shopping at the Westfield Centre as well as Westwood Cross in Kent, so lots to show you all!! 

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment