Monday 10 February 2014

Music Monday 1

I'm going to start Music Mondays as an addition to my blog. Each week I will write a blog on a playlist of music I will be listening to for the coming week. I hope you will find it interesting and maybe you'll give me some tips on what I could add to my playlist.

This week's playlist:
1) Kodaline- In A Perfect World
2) King Charles- Mr Flick 
3) Alex Winston- Sister Wife
4) MGMT- Electric Feel 
5) Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work
6) The Wombats- Your Body Is A Weapon
7) The Cure- In Between Days
8) Foster The People- Coming Of Age
9) Tom Odell- Can't Pretend
10) Bastille- Weight Of Living Pt 1
11) Train- Drops Of Jupiter
12) The Wombats- Let's Dance to Joy Divison 
13) Twenty One Pilots- Fake You Out 
14) Bipolar Sunshine- Rivers
15) Breach The Summit- We All
16) Bombay Bicycle Club- Luna
17) Ben Howard- Keep Your Head Up
18) Imagine Dragons- Working Man
19) We Were Evergreen- Daughters
20) Wolf Alice- She 

So this week I've decided to listen to some older songs I maybe haven't listened to in a while as well as newer singles/albums that I am currently loving! I hope you all like my playlist and maybe give some new songs a try! Indie/Alternative music isn't everyone's choice however I always think it's good to give something new a try because that's the best way to find new music! 

"The rest is still unwritten" 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment