Monday 16 March 2015

Moody Monday's Volume 10: Exhausted and fed up

Hello Bloggers

This weekend has been awful to say the least. It was supposed to be a relaxing few days to spend with my boyfriend and family before placement started. However, I've had severe abdominal pain since Thursday morning and I ended up in A&E on Saturday night.

I'm on antibiotics now and hopefully I'll be back to my usual happy self again soon (fingers crossed). I'm just annoyed with being ill now. Really embarrassing telling people what's wrong with me (awful). 

Sorry I haven't posted properly in a while the stress of assignments and my ever growing workload just got to me! I've finally handed all my work in and school placement starts. I'm really excited to get creative in lessons which being in Reception allows me to do. There are some boys that are interested in dinosaurs and I have some amazing dinosaur books for them. 

I'm cutting it short today. Hopefully this week will turn positive as Luke is supposed to be coming on Saturday and I don't want to have to cancel.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and you're looking forward to the rest of the week!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links






No comments:

Post a Comment