Friday 20 March 2015

Friday Favourites: Daisy Nails

Hello Bloggers!

I hate having unpainted nails simply because I'm a nail biter (oops). As a result of this my obsession with nail polish started and I now have a make up box full of them.

I did these nails last week whilst I was bored. After creating this design on my fingernails I also painted this on my toes. I think it's a cute look perfect for summer. I revealed these whilst wearing my orange wedged sandals and the contrast was perfect.

What I used:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish (double decker bus)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine (Guava)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine (Coconut)
Models Own Hyper Gel Nail Polish Top Coat
Models Own Nail Brushes

I just played around with different styles and brushes until I became used to them. Try new things you might create something really lovely!



                             




















Let me know if you try this design! Sorry for the toe pictures I swear my feet don't look this weird in real life...

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links




No comments:

Post a Comment