Thursday 18 September 2014

Music Monday 2: Car playlist

I've gone through my 'starred' playlist on Spotify and I thought I would write down a few of songs that is on my playlist (don't think you'd appreciate me writing a huge list containing over 900 songs).

My Top Picks From My Spotify Playlist

1. All The Luck In The World/ Never
2. Alt-J/ Tessallate
3. Alt-J/ Breezeblocks
4. American Authors/ Hit it
5. Atlas Genius/ Symptoms
6. Ben Howard/ Keep Your Head Up
7. Ben Howard/ Old Pine
8. Bombay Bicycle Club/ Carry Me
9. Bombay Bicyle Club/ Feel
10. Bombay Bicyle Club/ Eyes Of You
11. Bombay Bicycle Club/ Luna
12. Boyce Avenue/ Lights
13. Calvin Harris feat John Newman/ Blame
14. Catfish and the Bottlemen/ Fallout
15. Charli XCX/ Superlove
16. Chic/ Everybody Dance
17. Chris Brown/ Fine China
18. Chromeo/ Jealous (I ain't with it)
19. Chromeo/ Come alive
20. Crystal Fighters- Love Alight

I'm going to do 20 songs for now and see how that goes. I will post more next week!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment