Sunday 29 June 2014

Live at Leeds: Coasts

Live At Leeds
Venue- Brudenell Social Club
Date- Saturday 3rd May 2014

I had heard many of my friends seeing Coasts live and saying they were a 'must-see' act so I was excited to say the least! They were on after We Were Evergreen at Brudenell Social Club.

They had a minimal stage set up and I honestly didn't know what to expect. I had listened to a few songs before seeing them live so I was eager to hear 'Oceans' played live. They're a Bristol born 5-piece band surprisingly seeming small in the sense that not many people know about them, however they have an ever expanding fan base that I'm now pleased to be a part of! 

I found myself getting lost in their music and dancing about like I didn't care what people thought singing lyrics I never thought I knew. I definitely think Coasts bring out my fun side. If you're wanting a new band to listen to that have vibes similar to Two Door Cinema Club, then I would fully recommend Coasts!

They have just announced a tour so look on 'see tickets' to see if they're coming to a venue near you! I'm definitely considering dragging my boyfriend.

I'll leave you with a few pictures!

'The rest is still unwritten'

Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment