Monday 1 August 2016

Moody Monday's Volume 24: Summer update!

Hello Lovely Readers

Sorry I haven't posted recently I have been extremely busy! Time to update you.

Since I lasted posted I have been on the most amazing holiday to Lanzarote. It was beautiful and much needed. I can't wait to go back. Hotel Las Costas upgraded us to a fab suite with a sea view and it had a fabulous comfy bed. When going on holiday you seem to forget all the stresses that surrounded me at that time. It was a shame to have to come back to less than perfect weather! 











Beautiful view from the beach cafe

Sea view from our balcony
After our holiday together Scott and I wanted to do more work on the house. This included painting and sorting the garden. Of course the weather seemed to put a halt to all of that. I have plans though to get it finished as soon as I can. Housework can be tiring, I think I'm already struggling to be an adult!

In July I attended my friends graduation. Since I couldn't be graduating with them I wanted to be there so that I could see them on their special day. I know that come December when I can graduate they will be there cheering me on. They all looked lovely and I was so proud of them all. The only downside was that it was FAR TOO WARM!!

Olivia and Me
My fab history lecturer Bev
When your friends are trying to take a cute selfie and you want to get in on that
Wendy (our maths lecturer), Me, Adeline and Megan

Olivia, Me and Adeline











Always time for a hat throw!
I'm always ready for a group photo with the gang
Prepping for December
James, Olivia, George, Megan, Adeline, Me and Michael
Olivia, Me and Jess











I have done so much baking whilst I have not been blogging. I have mastered a fantastic apple and blackberry crumble, dabbled with baking meringues and made batches of brownies! I think this shows I definitely need to do some more food posts and share some of my favourite recipes at this time.

So whilst these are just a few of the moments I have enjoyed in the last couple of months I have plenty more to fill my summer with. Scott is taking me to see Wicked at the Alhambra Theatre in Bradford and at the end of August we are going to Leeds Festival together, which I am really excited about!

I have put all my social media links at the bottom and I have also added a new link. As you know I have started writing for Spice UK online so I will also be posting on there as well. If you click on the link below it will take you to my profile on there and then you can see everything I have posted.

Speak to you all very soon, thank you for sticking with me and reading my posts!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links







No comments:

Post a Comment