Monday 16 February 2015

Moody Mondays Volume 9: Valentine's Weekend

Hello Bloggers!

I hope you've all had a lovely Valentine's Day weekend! Mine was everything I wanted (cute, cute, cute).

I never was one of those girls that needed lots of frills. I was far happier for my boyfriend to take me to the pub and then spend the night cuddling and watching movies. I did get to see Luke struggle to finish the gigantic burger. It took him a whole hour to eat! *giggles*


I hate flowers and presents can often lose their meaning and become more about how much money you spent. Nope, I'm NOT that kind of girl! Luke gets that...THANK GOD! The only present I gave I actually made, brownies! Yes I will be posting the recipe I used and pictures as it was from my cook book from Christmas. Instead of Luke eating them all, his housemates had to have some (good job I took extras over).


So once again Megan has a busy week ahead! I have to pack for Ypres, make sure Luke has a fab birthday and keep the birthday surprise (I'm rubbish at keeping secrets), get up early enough to get to University and go on all the visits we have planned in Ypres.

Yes it is the week I'm due to go to Ypres and I have to be at University on Thursday morning at 5.45am (help) but I am looking forward to it! I'm writing a blog for my University documenting my experiences. Of course you'll all get the same post on here!

So tomorrow I plan to post twice for you! Hope you all have a lovely week.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links




No comments:

Post a Comment