Saturday 10 December 2016

Saturday update: I'm back again!

Hello Lovely Readers!

It is so good to be back writing to you all again. I am in such a good place from when I last wrote. I am of course once again single this festive season, however I am really happy about that! I have been able to focus my time on my placement and I am pleased to tell you I passed it with the top grade, I was classed as an outstanding teacher. In every observation I came out with a 1 (top grade) and that proved that the previous placement and my University were truly wrong about my capabilities. I am so so so happy and glad to have put it all behind me. I have to admit that it's hard to accept that the University conned me out of another £1500 just to resit a placement, which was clearly their fault. As a result of this I refused to attend the graduation ceremony. I did not want to wear their gowns and celebrate a University who did nothing to support me.

In other news the new Gilmore Girls came out and I was a big fan- watched it in a day! Now I don't think I'm the only one thinking this, but how gorgeous was everyone looking?! UNREAL! Also that ending?! NO!

Ok...I can't hold this in anymore, but a week after my placement finished I had another interview. After the 2 day process I was amazed that out of all the candidates I was offered the position as the Year 1 teacher. Literally so proud of how far I have come and all that I have achieved. I can't thank the people that surround me enough, their support and love has been fab through this whole process. I am also pleased to say that my final placement school enabled me to make the most amazing friends and meet lovely people who wanted to see me succeed. My new school are so supportive and are really happy to have me and I could see myself teaching there from the first day I walked in. So from January I will be a Year 1 teacher. Now this does mean that my blog posts are going to continue to be sparse and erratically posted. However, there is nothing I can do about that, as I will have started my job and it will be a bit full on! Hopefully I can get some posts written over the Christmas holidays, however I can't promise!

I'm so excited for Christmas this year and I hope that you are all well.

Love you all! Thank you so much for reading!

"The rest is still unwritten"

From a happy, festive Megan

Social Media Links




2 comments: